Return to the StormerClan homepage
Head tr

Hardcore server

<<

Gunslinger

SC CO-Leader

Post Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:43 am

Hardcore server

A few peeps have expressed an interest in playing Hardcore so I have changed the Mixed server to Hardcore (it is still mixed though), it won't take long to change it back if we want.

I played on a Hardcore server last night and it was............ different......... :lol:
<<

mysticdonut

SC CO-Leader

Post Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:54 am

Re: Hardcore server

Gunslinger wrote:A few peeps have expressed an interest in playing Hardcore so I have changed the Mixed server to Hardcore (it is still mixed though), it won't take long to change it back if we want.

I played on a Hardcore server last night and it was............ different......... :lol:

Kills
yeh, I played for an hour and it was fun the other night, but ...welcome back teamkills
<<

Gunslinger

SC CO-Leader

Post Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:57 am

mysticdonut wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:A few peeps have expressed an interest in playing Hardcore so I have changed the Mixed server to Hardcore (it is still mixed though), it won't take long to change it back if we want.

Kills
yeh, I played for an hour and it was fun the other night, but ...welcome back teamkills

It's ok mate, you need 5 tk's before you are kicked, I'm sure nobody is capable of that....... oh wait, I forgot I'm talking to Donut! :lol: :o
<<

gapp

SC Admin Member

Post Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:12 pm

Gunslinger wrote:
mysticdonut wrote:

Kills

It's ok mate, you need 5 tk's before you are kicked, I'm sure nobody is capable of that....... oh wait, I forgot I'm talking to Donut! :lol: :o

:lol: ahem! let's rack 'em up :oops:
<<

mysticdonut

SC CO-Leader

Post Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:47 pm

Gunslinger wrote:
mysticdonut wrote:

Kills

It's ok mate, you need 5 tk's before you are kicked, I'm sure nobody is capableof that....... oh wait, I forgot I'm talking to Donut! :lol: :o

I have been kicked many times on cod 4 when tk with my noob toob!
<<

Gunslinger

SC CO-Leader

Post Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:05 pm

mysticdonut wrote:

Yes we remember it well (fucking server settings) :lol:
<<

mysticdonut

SC CO-Leader

Post Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:46 pm

Gunslinger wrote:
mysticdonut wrote:

Yes we remember it well (fucking server settings) :lol:

took MY WORDS (patented) right out my mouth!
:o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:oops:
<<

Gunslinger

SC CO-Leader

Post Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:15 am

Enjoyed playing Hardcore mode last night, surprisingly few TK's from Donut - in fact I TK'd him first, but....... WTF were you doing trying to arm an MCOM when you were defending?!! :o :?
<<

gapp

SC Admin Member

Post Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:23 pm

At least it weren't a fork lift :lol: Donut yooz a legend :D
<<

mysticdonut

SC CO-Leader

Post Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:36 pm

Gunslinger wrote:Enjoyed playing Hardcore mode last night, surprisingly few TK's from Donut - in fact I TK'd him first, but....... WTF were you doing trying to arm an MCOM when you were defending?!! :o :?

I know, wtf was I on!!
Next

Return to BF3 chat