Return to the StormerClan homepage
Head tr

BF3 Famas Rifle Changes planned

<<

mysticdonut

SC CO-Leader

Post Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:10 pm

BF3 Famas Rifle Changes planned

comments Battlefield 3 lead designer Alan Kertz tweets about plans to nerf the Famas rifle from the Back to KarkandDLC for Battlefield 3: "After playing with and without fore grip on my FAMAS, not sure I could nerf it enough lol. Hmm, this one is a biiiiiiiiiit OP." The DICE weapons expert explains on reddit  why he wasn't available to catch this prior to release:  "I was on vacation, I think the Back 2 Karkand team did a great job without me, and the FAMAS just demonstrates that the foregrip is OP. It's the only accessory without any downside. Given that the FAMAS is very difficult to use without the foregrip, I can't really blame the team on B2K for having an item from the base game OP one of their additions. We'll get this sorted out and in the mean time, it's still only good at mid to close range." Thanks BF3blog .
<<

Gunslinger

SC CO-Leader

Post Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:19 pm

Re: BF3 Famas Rifle Changes planned

Not surprised, although when I first unlocked it I couldn't see what all the fuss was about, probably the worst iron sights I have seen on any gun. But once you get RDS and foregrip it's deadly.

Return to BF3 chat