Return to the StormerClan homepage
Head tr

DayZ

<<

Gunslinger

SC CO-Leader

Posts: 620

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:51 pm

Post Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:50 pm

Re: DayZ

Sid wrote:Not sure where i was meant to post but i want to be a part of the whitelist on the server.
- My in-game name is 'Sid' and im not to sure of my GUID but i think im the only Sid whos played, so if i could get whitelisted that would be awesome.
-Thanks (:


Hi Sid :)

I'll add you to the whitelist, it probably won't be activated for a few weeks to give people time to apply
Image
<<

Sid

Posts: 2

Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:39 am

Post Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:04 pm

Re: DayZ

Gunslinger wrote:
Sid wrote:Not sure where i was meant to post but i want to be a part of the whitelist on the server.
- My in-game name is 'Sid' and im not to sure of my GUID but i think im the only Sid whos played, so if i could get whitelisted that would be awesome.
-Thanks (:


Hi Sid :)

I'll add you to the whitelist, it probably won't be activated for a few weeks to give people time to apply


Brilliant, thanks mate (:
<<

gapp

User avatar

SC Admin Member

Posts: 339

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:44 pm

Location: Northampton

Post Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:17 pm

Re: DayZ

Parts old boy, took the chopper out for a quick sortie last night(firts time) 'fraid i trimmed a small forest & damaged the rotor assy a bit. anyway got you a nice shiny new one & put it at base :D

also bit low on gas now( you know like when the mrs borrows the car :lol: )
<<

mysticdonut

User avatar

SC CO-Leader

Posts: 560

Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:52 pm

Location: Somerset

Post Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:29 pm

Re: DayZ

gapp wrote:Parts old boy, took the chopper out for a quick sortie last night(firts time) 'fraid i trimmed a small forest & damaged the rotor assy a bit. anyway got you a nice shiny new one & put it at base :D

also bit low on gas now( you know like when the mrs borrows the car :lol: )


:lol: go Gapp haha :lol:
Image
Image
<<

Gunslinger

SC CO-Leader

Posts: 620

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:51 pm

Post Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:56 pm

Re: DayZ

gapp wrote:Parts old boy, took the chopper out for a quick sortie last night(firts time) 'fraid i trimmed a small forest & damaged the rotor assy a bit. anyway got you a nice shiny new one & put it at base :D

also bit low on gas now( you know like when the mrs borrows the car :lol: )


LOL! At least you didn't crash it and destroy it like I did (twice) :oops:
Image
<<

gapp

User avatar

SC Admin Member

Posts: 339

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:44 pm

Location: Northampton

Post Sun May 19, 2013 8:27 am

Re: DayZ

Beer + the phrase" have you shot the bus driver?" = bad idea.
yep, had to try it gunny . didn't even see 'em
<<

Gunslinger

SC CO-Leader

Posts: 620

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:51 pm

Post Sun May 19, 2013 11:30 am

Re: DayZ

gapp wrote:Beer + the phrase" have you shot the bus driver?" = bad idea.
yep, had to try it gunny . didn't even see 'em


Didn't see them as they didn't appear? Or you didn't see them when they killed you?!!
Image
<<

gapp

User avatar

SC Admin Member

Posts: 339

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:44 pm

Location: Northampton

Post Sun May 19, 2013 2:18 pm

Re: DayZ

saw summat out the corner of my eye then BANG! :roll: sneaky bastards :lol:
<<

darkangel

Posts: 21

Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:15 pm

Post Sun May 19, 2013 5:30 pm

Re: DayZ

lol
someone had to try, and it had to be you.
wait till you have to up against the ai patrols they are fun.

did you lose much with the bus incident.
<<

gapp

User avatar

SC Admin Member

Posts: 339

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:44 pm

Location: Northampton

Post Sun May 19, 2013 6:00 pm

Re: DayZ

nah . left all my stuff at camp . just went tooled up for the hit with a pistol & the white lada :lol:
PreviousNext

Return to DayZ

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Original theme by ST Software & re-worked for SC by MysticDonut.