Return to the StormerClan homepage
Head tr

StormerClan Private Hive Whitelisting

<<

Gunslinger

SC CO-Leader

Post Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:18 pm

StormerClan Private Hive Whitelisting

To keep the Private Hive server hack free we will soon be using a Whitelist on that server - basically if your name's not down, you're not coming in!! :D

If you would like to be added to the server Whitelist, please reply here and provide:

your DayZ ingame name
your GUID - if you don't know this, I can get it from the logs as long as you have joined or tried to join the server.

I will check all names/GUID's against all the global and community ban lists, if you are on any of those you will be rejected.

If you get whitelisted and then are found to hack or script in any way, you will be taken off the Whitelist.

Happy gaming! :)
<<

jonny12312

Post Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:56 pm

Re: StormerClan Private Hive Whitelisting

Hey, my name in game is jonny5, and also, like Sid, i do not know my GUID. i would really appreciate it if you allowed me to continue playing.

Many thanks,
jonny12312
<<

Gunslinger

SC CO-Leader

Post Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:22 pm

jonny12312 wrote:Hey, my name in game is jonny5, and also, like Sid, i do not know my GUID. i would really appreciate it if you allowed me to continue playing.

Many thanks,
jonny12312

I've added your GUID, whitelisting will not go live for a few weeks yet (unless the hackers really piss me off :evil: )
<<

AStranger

Post Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:11 am

A Stranger here add me in please, don't know the code thingy and can you check the logs please as we got raped by teleporters while trying to fix the chopper as you know
<<

gapp

SC Admin Member

Post Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:32 pm

stick us down Gunny , you never know? think it's 9app not gapp
did have another go , still can,t get me head round it ie: walking thru a field then all of a sudden i'm confronted by a chopper & about 6 blokes shooting the crap out of me & the chopper :? f**k knows where they all came from?
<<

TheSnorktTroll

Post Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:13 pm

Hey Gunslinger, my in game name is TheSnorkTroll. If you could add me please, I don't know my GUID unfortunately but i have been a regular for the past week or more so should be easy to find me from there :). Well done on the server by the way man. Thanks.
<<

Gunslinger

SC CO-Leader

Post Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:46 pm

AStranger wrote:A Stranger here add me in please, don't know the code thingy and can you check the logs please as we got raped by teleporters while trying to fix the chopper as you know

Teleporters?! No, I didn't know that :(

This is why I want to get the whitelist sorted - I have server messages up, but if you guys can make sure all the regulars and newcomers (not hackers) register here I will much appreciate it, I can activate the whitelist sooner then and we won't get fucked over by hackers!
<<

ThugnastyBiggums

Post Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:24 pm

Hey, my name on dayz is Josh, I don't know my GUID sorry.
<<

CaptainAbortion

Post Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:27 pm

My in-game name is Captain Abortion, i don't know how to find my GUID out though, sorry
<<

Divine

Post Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:27 pm

Hello Mr Gunslinger,

'Divine' here from the server. I would also like to be whilelisted please!

Same as the other guys with the recent 'teleport' hacking. You'll see in the logs the name 'Chernosaurus Rex'. Just incase you wish NOT to include them on the whitelist!
Next

Return to DayZ