Return to the StormerClan homepage
Head tr

StormerClan Private Hive Whitelisting

<<

Trojaz

Posts: 2

Joined: Mon May 06, 2013 9:25 pm

Post Wed May 08, 2013 6:47 pm

Re: StormerClan Private Hive Whitelisting

No. if there is a problem ill wait untill next week then i can join. (to GunSlinger)
<<

Gunslinger

SC CO-Leader

Posts: 620

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:51 pm

Post Thu May 09, 2013 6:56 am

Re: StormerClan Private Hive Whitelisting

Trojaz wrote:No. if there is a problem ill wait untill next week then i can join. (to GunSlinger)


You can join any time, your GUID should get picked up in the logs though but I couldn't find the name 'Trojaz', if you join again I might be able to grab it :)
Image
<<

jamesthewelsh

Posts: 3

Joined: Mon May 13, 2013 2:41 pm

Post Mon May 13, 2013 2:43 pm

Re: StormerClan Private Hive Whitelisting

Hi Could you whitelist the following names.
James
Drexal
Oli
Justin
...... we have been playing with Darkangel for a little bit now and would very much like to stay on the server
<<

Gunslinger

SC CO-Leader

Posts: 620

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:51 pm

Post Mon May 13, 2013 5:12 pm

Re: StormerClan Private Hive Whitelisting

Trojaz wrote:No. if there is a problem ill wait untill next week then i can join. (to GunSlinger)


I've got your GUID now, you have been added to the whitelist
Image
<<

Gunslinger

SC CO-Leader

Posts: 620

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:51 pm

Post Mon May 13, 2013 5:12 pm

Re: StormerClan Private Hive Whitelisting

jamesthewelsh wrote:Hi Could you whitelist the following names.
James
Drexal
Oli
Justin
...... we have been playing with Darkangel for a little bit now and would very much like to stay on the server


All added
Image
<<

jamesthewelsh

Posts: 3

Joined: Mon May 13, 2013 2:41 pm

Post Mon May 13, 2013 6:01 pm

Re: StormerClan Private Hive Whitelisting

Ah Thanks for the add.

Just wanted to add another by the name of
Polanski

.... Man, was driving a bus 20 minutes ago and a Heli flew over us, me and Drexal parked it in the forest and prayed for our lives haha XD

but yeah add Polanski please

Polanski

xxxxx
<<

Gunslinger

SC CO-Leader

Posts: 620

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:51 pm

Post Mon May 13, 2013 7:44 pm

Re: StormerClan Private Hive Whitelisting

jamesthewelsh wrote:Ah Thanks for the add.

Just wanted to add another by the name of
Polanski

.... Man, was driving a bus 20 minutes ago and a Heli flew over us, me and Drexal parked it in the forest and prayed for our lives haha XD

but yeah add Polanski please

Polanski

xxxxx


Has he actually joined the server before? I can't find him in the logs
Image
<<

LamboFreak22

Posts: 1

Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 9:51 pm

Post Thu May 16, 2013 9:53 pm

Re: StormerClan Private Hive Whitelisting

Hello my name is LamboFreak22 and I would like to be whitelisted
<<

Gunslinger

SC CO-Leader

Posts: 620

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:51 pm

Post Sat May 18, 2013 11:40 am

Re: StormerClan Private Hive Whitelisting

LamboFreak22 wrote:Hello my name is LamboFreak22 and I would like to be whitelisted


Added
Image
<<

bennettleben

Posts: 1

Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 6:58 pm

Post Tue May 21, 2013 7:06 pm

Re: StormerClan Private Hive Whitelisting

username:bennettleben
GUID:9a0bl22d04ee2080ac4928b94528975b


that may not be correct as i have it written down wery badly! i was playing regularly before the whitelist! supah jim told me about the server and i really lie it!
PreviousNext

Return to DayZ

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Original theme by ST Software & re-worked for SC by MysticDonut.