Return to the StormerClan homepage
Head tr

Banned on BF4

<<

tyrannosaurusrob

Post Fri May 30, 2014 10:27 pm

Banned on BF4

So I was just banned on your BF4 server today for hacking. Not sure what I was doing that constitutes as hacking. Trying to find a 32 man conquest large server is impossible nowadays, and this server was fun to play in. Again, I don't hack.
<<

tyrannosaurusrob

Post Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:23 pm

Re: Banned on BF4

So 14 views and not 1 reply?
<<

Gunslinger

SC CO-Leader

Post Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:55 am

You were banned after numerous complaints from clan members and public players, I think this was after you had 3 rounds in a row with a K/D of something like 90/3

I thought initially that it was just because you were tank whoring, but after being killed by you 3 or 4 times in a row - when I had just spawned, and you were some distance away with no clear line of sight I began to think you were a bit suss too.

Whether you really are hacking or not is irrelevant, the simple fact is a lot of our regular players were leaving the server because of you, and we try to encourage fun team play and close games.
<<

tyrannosaurusrob

Post Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:48 am

Yes, I use vehicles, because hey this is Battlefield no COD. So I don't get the vehicle whoring comment. If you are trying to insult, it was pretty awful. I use what I am good at. Yes, the KD is high, but having someone fixing my armor makes all the difference. It is not the same in a map like Operation Locker. I use thermal, which according to your stats, you haven't unlocked in a tank so therefore have no way knowing what it looks like. Soldiers stand out in bright white. It is easy to spot, I also constantly spam the Q button to spot.

Basically what you are saying, is if you are a good player stay off the server? Instead of learning and adapting to a situation, you ban because people get butthurt? It is funny, you say you encourage team play, but from what I notice from your clan, you do the exact opposite. You run around like chickens with their heads cutoff. You can easily bait and C4, but you choose to work alone and its easy to pick you off. This clan has no concept of how to work together, which is why when you load up 1 side with SC members, you almost always lose to pubs.

Instead of banning the good players, why don't you figure out how the react to certain situations. I belonged to some in BF4, and guess what, just from being in a squad with me, they improved by asking questions and learning what to do. I have seen your KD and SPM, they are laughable to say the least. It's sad because some of your members have been in a squad with me, even you Gunslinger. Not one peep from any of you while I was talking and pointing people out. This is why you fail at a team game.
<<

Gunslinger

SC CO-Leader

Post Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:48 am

No, I wasn't trying to insult at all, I was just saying we had a lot of regulars leaving because of you and clan members complaining (and this is a server they pay for), you have obviously taken that as an insult so think it's ok to come back with insults of your own?

I'm not going to get into an argument about this, it's only a game that most of us play casually about once a week with lots of beer involved, we play for fun and the banter, and that's it.

You asked for a reason and I have given you one, I do apologise for not replying earlier but I have been busy with other stuff.

And just for the record, we try not to load up clan members on one side, I enjoying killing MysticDonut too much for that, and I have never heard you talk in squad chat, so if you were giving me advice I was probably AFK getting another cold beer.
<<

tyrannosaurusrob

Post Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:45 pm

It is your server you do what you want with it. Maybe you should put restrictions on the server if you are against having decent players on it. That seems to be that main goal of the server, a noob server. (most actually put it in the server name so people know)
I can't help that other clan members left because they thought standing out in the open as easy targets. Maybe tell them to use their brains and not make it so easy?

The sad part is, this is my first ban. Because a hacker comes on the forums and wastes time with this? In my 1000 hrs+ I have yet to see a hacker make it past punkbuster scans. That should probably say something about your admin abilities, or lack thereof. I can see why Dice/EA tried to limit what admins can do, because of instances like these. I should probably thank you for banning me, since the SC members were so pertinent on asking me to get the fuck out of the server. (their words, not mine)

FYI: an average player has a 1:1 KPD and around 500 SPM with couple caps per game in conquest mode. Most SC members aren't anywhere close to that, some don't even average 1 cap per game! That being said, most of your comrades camp out in the open, making it open season. Server restrictions and noob server go along way to make sure that you limit anyone good from entering the server. I mean it is seriously fun with both sides camping the first flag, and a handful playing the objective. But that's the way SC likes it!
<<

mysticdonut

SC CO-Leader

Post Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:46 pm

tyrannosaurusrob wrote:It is your server you do what you want with it. Maybe you should put restrictions on the server if you are against having decent players on it. That seems to be that main goal of the server, a noob server. (most actually put it in the server name so people know)
I can't help that other clan members left because they thought standing out in the open as easy targets. Maybe tell them to use their brains and not make it so easy?

The sad part is, this is my first ban. Because a hacker comes on the forums and wastes time with this? In my 1000 hrs+ I have yet to see a hacker make it past punkbuster scans. That should probably say something about your admin abilities, or lack thereof. I can see why Dice/EA tried to limit what admins can do, because of instances like these. I should probably thank you for banning me, since the SC members were so pertinent on asking me to get the fuck out of the server. (their words, not mine)

FYI: an average player has a 1:1 KPD and around 500 SPM with couple caps per game in conquest mode. Most SC members aren't anywhere close to that, some don't even average 1 cap per game! That being said, most of your comrades camp out in the open, making it open season. Server restrictions and noob server go along way to make sure that you limit anyone good from entering the server. I mean it is seriously fun with both sides camping the first flag, and a handful playing the objective. But that's the way SC likes it!

Maybe you should try playing against more players that match your ability, you may find that more rewarding.
We have always encouraged users who are way above what our members are to play elsewhere so that they are comfortable on servers that we provide.
Its no fun going on and getting completely annihilated by either hackers or really good players, especially when our members play for more for fun than anything else.

You may have not seen a hacker get past punk-buster scans, but it is a fact that they do on this and many games before it. That's why PB is often updated.

Return to Feedback - Please express your opinions here